Hello! Welcome to Mountain717's Club Penguin News!
Below are the latest updates on Club Penguin.
Check them out!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What's New Blog


By Megg on September 16, 2014 - 18:57 | Comments (17)
Exciting news for all you pro igloo decorators! 
 
Featured igloos are back! Once a month, we'll be giving a shout out to an igloo we think is simply marvelous. Woohoo!
 
Our first featured igloo is from Gigigirl14. I was very impressed with her use of space in this igloo. And it actually reminded me of a school I went to -- great job Gigigirl14 :D
I'll be wandering around the island randomly to scout out more great designs. If you'd like to be featured, all you have to do is decorate your igloo!
 
Waddle on, 
 
-Club Penguin Team
Image post
By Megg on September 16, 2014 - 11:31 | Comments (40)
Hello penguins!
 
Our featured mod for this week is: 
Here are a few fun facts about Mmm Cookies:
 
1. Favorite Food: Cookies, but also Pizza and Seafood.
2. Favorite Club Penguin Party: Rockhopper's Quest - we got to sail with Rockhopper to different islands
3. Random Fact: I took an Archery class earlier this year with a friend, and it was really interesting to learn how to use a bow and arrow.  It's not as easy as it looks, but it's lots of fun!
4. Favorite Server: Wool Socks!
 
You can ask more questions by going on the server Wool Socks at 2:00pm PST.
 
Waddle on!
 
-Club Penguin Team
Standard post
By Daffodaily5 on September 16, 2014 - 08:09 | Comments (15)
Hiya!
Managed to get my flippers on the new UK mag today (out on Thurs)! It's full of the usual assortment of puzzles, articles, competitions and island features that you've come to expect from this brill publication! Plus, as always, it's got some epic comics, so I thought I'd share this panel with you so that you can decide what's being said in this scene:
What do you think? Medieval scene, big box... what do you think he's saying? Leave your thoughts in the comments! :)
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
Standard post
By Chattabox on September 16, 2014 - 00:51 | Comments (3)
G’Day Penguins,
I can’t believe it’s September already – just over 3 months until Christmas YIIIPPPPEEEEEE! I took a picture of me writing my Christmas list earlier this week… It’s a long one!
On a different note, I’ve been trying to come up with my ultimate September fashion-theme… and I’ve decided on 'Sleep-Wear September’. I mean, who doesn’t love spending the whole day in their pyjamas in front of a fire?!
This week I’m going to hold a pyjama party in my iggy! Come along in your favourite sleep-wear and bring along your favourite treats; popcorn, ice-cream, or pizza! I’ll make sure to decorate my igloo with the coolest items and have the dance floor ready so you can strut your stuff. I can’t wait!
Let's meet in the Forest on the Down Under server on Thursday 18th September. Here are the times:
  • 4pm East Australian Standard Time
  • 6pm New Zealand Standard Time
  • 11pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 17th September for everyone over in the US and Canada
  • 7am on Thursday 18th September for my pals in the UK.
Waddle on!
- Club Penguin Team
Image post
By Megg on September 12, 2014 - 16:09 | Comments (293)
Some of you may know that, by now, a lot of the artwork for the School & Skate party is complete. 
 
But, I think it's cool to look back and see where the room art started. It's a great peek into how the artists work. And then, during the party, you get to see the finished, polished rooms! It's crazy seeing how much work goes into drawing a room.
 
Here's some concept art from one of the upcoming party rooms:
 
Which existing room do you think will be transformed into this? Leave your guess in the comments below.
 
Waddle on!
 
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment